Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mangiara a Coppa








Eat at Coppa and you will be happy. The newest restaurant from Ken Oringer in Boston is flavored Italian and is near perfect, as always. All we've heard is that it's impossible to get into but when both Michael and I were starving at 4:30, we decided to stake out the place before they opened for dinner at 5:30. There was a crowd of people waiting outside! Whoa! We got a table and I had a beautiful glass of Respiro Chianti. We started with fried balls of risotto and the first thing out of Michael's mouth (when it wasn't full of risotto) was, "I could eat this all day." I had a homemade linguini with smooth, mild clams, and M had homemade pasta with rabe, chickpeas, and spicy sausage. We finished off with homemade gelati: one scoop chocolate and one scoop hazelnut. When we left I had to lean on M for support since I was drunk........on flavor.

No comments: