Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hump Day

Yesterday evening I got to see Brian, Madely, and Elliot in their new house!  Wow!  I am so happy for the three of them (almost four of them).  Madelyn is a beautiful pregnant person and Elliot is chattering up a storm!  That little kid is pretty spectacular.  Dinner was awesome too--I need some lessons from her.

Worked all day then spent the evening with Dad.  He picked me up after work and we had dinner at Bo Ling's off the Plaza.  I really, really like that Bo Ling's location.  It reminds me of Chinese restaurants of my childhood.  Everything is red and I love the "tucked in" feeling of those booths.

We went to hear the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra Trombones.  Saw Roger and Ilan there and met the new bass trombonist and his wife: Graeme and Brandee.  It was nice to see people and the quartet was fun too.  Glad to switch it up a bit.

Planning a road trip with Grandma to visit a great aunt in Milwaukee.  Four days in the car with Grandma should prove to inspire some interesting blog entries. 

No comments: