Saturday, April 24, 2010

best yogurt



If I haven't mentioned it before, I'll say it again: I love that Whole Foods is out our back door....literally! A couple months ago I noticed a new yogurt on the shelf that caught my eye by the simple packaging and the price...$2.49!!!! $2.49 for a little cup of Icelandic style yogurt? I had to try so I bought just one. It was so different! Velvety thick, clear flavors, and unbelievebly good for you! Better than Greek yogurt! After that I decided I'd buy one a week as a treat to my health. When it went on sale for 3/$7 I went nuts and bought six. Oy! Even still, the price ended up not bothering me after the initial shock because I've got to take care of myself and it's soo goood fooor yoooou!

Moo Moo goes the cow for Siggi's Icelandic Style Skyr Yogurt!

1 comment:

jeniferkarianne said...

I love this yogurt. And, although I don't live near a Whole Foods, I get it whenever I can!