Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday evening

I'm so frustrated that I haven't started my new job yet!  I feel like Hall's is teasing me!  On the other hand, I'm sure the buyers feel that Hall's is teasing them too; I'm just standing there!  I must remember patience.

I finally know when I'm going to see Michael again!  I'll be off to Boston the 25-27th.  I'd love to catch another Red Sox game, but I can't be that lucky.  I really miss him, but it helps to know when we'll see each other again.  Not sure what the BSO will be playing that weekend, but it'll be great.  Jimmy's conducting, that's for sure!

I'm in the preliminary stages of planning my second annual pumpkin carving party.  Should be a fun group of girls for a fun time.  Wish Madelyn was here for it!

Tomorrow I'm off to see Grandma since she broke her wrist.  Should be a good visit.  I miss Mom.

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

awwww I wish I was there too! I love fall activities!