Thursday, August 28, 2008

I like to play hostess

I've been living in my loft since February and I had my first overnight guest (Michael doesn't count).  I went to Eastman with Elise and it was really good to see her again and share what's been going on in each other's life in the past year.  I enjoy having company over, especially friends that aren't savvy to the area.  Midwest Pride, right here.

Work is, hmm...ridiculous.  I can't understand how a business is successful (and even that's debatable) with such shaky leadership.  I miss The Halls.

Tuesday night Michael and I went to Michael Davis' house for an amazing dinner of pasta.  Oh my gosh, that guy can cook.  I tried a new recipe for blueberry almond cookies and took some over.  The cookies contained lemon zest and Davis served limoncello; what a perfect coincidental pairing!

Only a few more days before Michael leaves for Boston. :-(

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

I've made those cookies! Giada's as I recall? Brian liked them more than me, they were too muffiny and not chocolatey enough for me. =)