Sunday, February 14, 2010

dream BIG










We have been searching for a property to purchase and make our own in the Boston area. For months we've been searching for something that tickles our fancy but alas, we are in New England. Everywhere we look houses are primarily two styles: Victorian or Colonial. Victorian would be very cool if the right kind of molding and plaster work was done well, but we still feel like we're cramped in with little open space and little light.

However, we've stumbled upon a property in Cambridge that has created such an excitement in me I can barely function. We've yet to see it in person but I've behaved like I always do: jumping the gun and picturing myself moved in. *Note to Self: You're setting yourself up for the likely possibility of a huge disappointment. Knowing that, I'm going to continue to dream away at my own risk.......


No comments: