Monday, October 12, 2009

Moving again..

Oh my gosh.  So after packing up my apartment in KC and moving to Boston, I moved again.  We moved into a bigger place up a floor and I'm finally unpacking everything I brought with me.  When I packed up my place in KC, I downsized a lot.  Now that I'm unpacking my things here, I'm having to downsize by repacking some items and making new donation piles.  This has been a slow, tiring, and frustrating process.  I remind myself to admire what I've accomplished, and that once it's all done, I will be happy, comfortable, and able to focus on more stimulating things!

I got to go back to Kansas City Wednesday evening and felt really happy to visit.  Thursday my new company had a trunk show at Halls and I got to work it and the big bonus was seeing all of my friends.  Friday, my friend Angie got married and months and months ago she asked if I would coordinate her vendors the day of her wedding.  I set up the ceremony and reception sites and compared to things I have to do for my job, this was a breeze of a juggling act!  I really enjoyed doing it for her and for Gary, and then was able to enjoy the dinner.  I was lucky enough to stay with a different friend each night which was prime opportunity for catching up.  The trip was go, go, go!, a lot of fun, but very tiring.  I'm glad to be back with my 2M's: Michael and Molly.

No comments: